Benefits for using the OFT vs. other ECU reprogramming suites:
- No Vehicle, or VIN# Licensing
- No Software Licensing
- Free Off-The-Shelf (OTS) for life! Maps Available for Various Vehicle Modifications and Upgraades (Stage 0-4)
- Completely Open Tune Editing With No Encryptions or Locks*
- Use Any of Our Freely Available OTS Tunes to Create Your Own Custom ECU Tune.
- Diagnostic Trouble Code Reading/Clearing
- Enhanced Data-Logging and On-Board Data-Graphing
- Save Multiple Tune Files On One Device (up to 6 including your original tune file)
- 100% Reversible Back To Original OEM ECU Programming**
- True Plug-and-Play Functionality***
- Vehicle and DATA security! — You have all files present on your device. No cloud or databases that can be hacked or manipulated!
Tuning Freedom for your BMW
Free Off-The-Shelf Tunes for Life
All our off-the-shelf (OTS) maps are developed and thoroughly tested by our experienced in-house ECU calibration team. These maps will safely provide substantial power gains and improved drivability. Available free of charge when requested from our online form.
One Touch Programming
With pre-loaded tuned map files for your car, there is no need to ever connect the OFT to a laptop. You pick what map best suits your level of modifications and touch the screen! Of course, you can always take advantage of custom tuning through your laptop interface if you (or your tuner) wants to make customized mapping changes.***
With no buttons to fail or stick, the OFT is built to last. The large backlit screen can be adjusted for brightness and is easily viewed in direct sunlight. Real-time graphics and numerical data displays also provide a wealth of information literally at your fingertips.
On-Board Data Logging
With 1 hour of available memory, high speed data logging files are stored internally in .CSV format. They can then be imported to your laptop via supplied USB cable and analyzed by our free datalog viewing software or viewed at www.DataZap.me, an interactive datalog viewing website.
Below are some screenshots we’ve taken while developing our (soon to be released) .xdf definition files for TunerPro.