Benefits for using the OFT vs. other ECU reprogramming suites:
- Simple ECU Programming Procedures (touch screen, prompted, menu selections)
- Free Off-The-Shelf (OTS) for life! Maps Available for Various Vehicle Modifications and Upgrades
- Current: Stage 0-1
- In Testing: Stage 2-4 — as of 12.22.2018
- Completely Open Tune Files With No Encryptions, Locks or Obfuscation 1
- Use Any of Our Freely Available OTS Tunes to Create Your Own Custom ECU Tune
- Enhanced Data-Logging and On-Board Data-Graphing
- Save Multiple Tune Files On One Device (up to 6, including your original tune file)
- OEM Vehicle Activation Operations
- Diagnostic Trouble Code Reading/Clearing
- No Vehicle, or VIN# Licensing
- No Software Licensing
- 100% Reversible Back To Original OEM ECU Programming 2
- True Plug-and-Play Functionality 3
- Vehicle and DATA security! — You have all files present on your device. No cloud systems or databases that can be hacked and manipulated!
- Openflash Tablet v2
- OBDII to OFT Connector (for flashing/programming)
- USB cable
Tuning Freedom for your BMW
Free Off-The-Shelf Tunes for Life
All our off-the-shelf (OTS) maps are developed and thoroughly tested by our experienced in-house ECU calibration team. These maps will safely provide substantial power gains and improved drivability. Available free of charge, anytime, when requested using our online form.
One Touch Programming
With pre-loaded tuned map files for your car 3, there is no need to ever connect the OFT to a laptop.After installation, you select the map that best suits your level of modifications and touch the screen! Of course, you can always take advantage of custom tuning (using your laptop) if you (or your tuner) wants to make customized map changes.
With no buttons to fail or stick, the OFT is built to last. The large backlit screen has a user adjustable brightness and is easily viewed in direct sunlight. Real-time graphics and numerical data displays also provide a wealth of information literally at your fingertips.
On-Board Data Logging
With over 1 hour of available logging memory, the OFT can store high-speed data log files internally, in .CSV format. They can be exported to your laptop using the supplied USB cable with Openflash Manager, for analysis with your favorite datalog viewing tools or software. Be sure to checkout www.DataZap.me, for an interactive datalog viewing/sharing website.
Below are a/some screenshot(s) we’ve taken while developing our (soon to be released) .xdf definition files for TunerPro. *Patch Functions Included